The Landmarks: New York app is updated (ver. 1.95) with the following features:
UPDATED LANDMARK INFORMATION
- Locations are fixed for the Kingsland Homestead in Queens and the Hamilton Grange in Harlem (thanks to user feedback for pointing these out – please send updates/corrections if you have them!), as well as the original Russell Sage Foundation building in Manhattan.
- Links to Wikipedia and to the official LPC designation reports were added for several sites.
- Photos from Wikipedia are included for several interesting sites, such as the Brooklyn Navy Yard Dry Dock, St. George’s Episcopal Church after its steeple crash, the Belnord Apartments, and the Mother African Church in Harlem.
IMPROVED SHARE OPTIONS
- The links to share landmarks information via email and Facebook are easier to access – they’re included as part of each selected landmark’s description.
- More share options are coming soon: Foursquare and Twitter. Look for these in the next update.
- GPS bug fixes.